- Film sheet designed to help improve plant growth by increasing reflectivity and amplifying lighting.
- Made of PET that is durable, tear-resistant, and thermostable to withstand high temperatures.
- Highly reflective, double-sided surface expands your grow lighting coverage for greater efficiency.
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to clean while able to be cut down to size for many applications.
- Fit for indoor or outdoor settings like greenhouses, nurseries, and grow rooms on floors and walls.
Mylar film sheeting designed to improve plant growth by increasing reflectivity to amplify lighting. Each roll is made of PET material that is highly durable, resists tearing, and is capable of withstanding high temperatures. Its surface is highly reflective on both sides and when used with LED grow lights, expanding its light coverage for greater efficiency while reducing hotspots. The mylar film roll is lightweight, portable, and easy to clean, while also being able to be cut down to size. This allows for application on almost any surface like floors, walls, and ceilings.
This roll of reflective Mylar is fit for use in indoor and outdoor settings such as greenhouses, nurseries, and DIY grow rooms and tents. When lining these gardening areas, plants like herbs, fruits, vegetables, and flowers will enjoy greater photosynthesis and growth rate. Also fit for use in general applications like home decoration. As a value alternative to diamond Mylar, panda film, or aluminum, this Mylar film roll is reflective on either side for optimized light amplification. Use in conjunction with aluminum foil duct tape to ensure complete reflective coverage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.