The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture operates at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. The Pro 1700e delivers broad, intense light coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars allowing you to use it in low rooms, vertical racks, over benches, or even in tents. This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages. Built with premium Philips drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs, this fixture uses only the highest-quality components. The fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita Master Controllers. The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter - 120-277 V (#906151, sold separately) is required for each fixture when using the controller; non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%. The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture and Gavita E-Series LED Adapter are FCC compliant, UL8800, and IP66 rated for use in wet environments with a maximum ambient operating temperature of 40°C. Sun Grip light hangers included. Dimensions: 44.1 in x 43.7 in x 2.3 in. Weight: 28.4 lbs.
Power cords sold separately to operate at your desired voltage.
- 8 passively cooled bars eliminate moving parts and provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt
- Dimmable to 50% when using the Gavita Master Controller and E-Series Adapter
- FCC compliant, UL8800 and IP66 wet-rated for use in wet environments, allowing for versatile placement in growing spaces with low ceilings, vertical racks, benches or even in tents
- Reliably sourced components including Philips Drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs make the 1700e built to last
- Sun Grip light hangers included for quick, easy installation
- If connecting to the Gavita EL1 or 2 controller purchase of HGC906717 or HGC906716 is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
You may also like
Commercial Pricing Available
We have been the supplier of choice for numerous commercial hydroponic and agricultural operations for decades. For more info call 404-367-0052
Discreet Delivery Available to all 50 states
All packages are always discreet packaged. Learn more about our shipping policies here
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and wealth of knowledge on hydroponics and indoor agricultural best practices
We do not store customer credit card information and do not sell your personal information to third parties. Click here for more information