Anden A210 Dehumidifier Spec Sheet
210 Pints Per Day. Anden A210V1 Dehumidifier is designed and built for grow, with materials proven to perform in the extreme conditions of the grow room environment. Utilizing Anden Dehumidifiers for your grow facility will help you achieve your desired humidity balance for maximum growth potential.
Better. Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, for maximum energy efficiency.
Faster. Quickest commercial dehumidifier to reach peak power for maximum moisture removal.
Smarter. Most intelligent dehumidifier in its class, with on-board and remote monitoring, sensing & diagnostics.
Anden advanced features:
- Positive pressure drain allows proper drainage without the need for a drain trap, providing for trouble free operation
- Self-sealing air filter for efficient protection of components; with easy access for replacement
- Included hanging kit doubles as lifting handles, provides easy, flexible installation
- Pre-installed electrical plug is easily removable for hard wired application, providing flexible installations
- Float switch terminals for easy set-up
- 76 remote control communicates with the dehumidifier, relaying all diagnostics from the dehumidifier to the control display; simple to monitor
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.
Capacity: 210 PPD
Energy Factor: 3.0 L/kWh / 6.3 pints/kWh
Voltage: 208–240VAC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Current draw (amps)(1): 7.15
Power (watts)(1): 1,487
Weight: 118 lbs.
Width: 19½" - Height: 18¾" - Length: 30⅛"
Warranty: 5 Years on all parts
- Leveling Feet
- Hanging Brackets
- A76 Control
- Drain Fitting
- Drain Tubing
- Thermostat wire
- Screw driver
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Rated BTU per hour||2036|
|Dimensions||30.1L x 19.5W x 18.8H (EA)
48.0L x 40.0W x 48.0H (PL)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.