CocoPro cubes contain thoroughly washed and buffered coco fiber, pith, and husk for a consistent ratio of air and water throughout each cube. This high-performance blend delivers oxygen to plant roots while retaining moisture and nutrients – giving you more control over your fertigation regimen. The breathable fabric cover promotes air/gas exchange for increased root-zone oxygen levels, provides excellent water drainage for faster dry-down times, and encourages natural pruning and branching for a healthy root system.
Made from renewable, compostable* coco husk, CocoPro™ is a consistent and scalable substrate for commercial grow facilities.
- Save on labor with pre-filled bags and fast hydration
- Features a pre-drilled indentation for easy planting
- Designed for consistent results in commercial growing facilities
- Made from compostable coco coir
- Easy to transport and store
Compressed Weight: 1.1 lb
Cube Size: .99 gal
Case QTY: 30 EA
*Only coir is compostable – remove cover before composting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.